We are expanding and hiring for the following position:
Tim Nichols Architect is looking for an Architectural Intern. We are seeking a talented individual who is interested in developing their professional skills in residential and commercial design and project documentation. We are looking for someone who has a can-do mentality, is creative, entrepreneurial and enjoys communicating and working with others.
Type of Employment:
Hourly Part-Time Paid Weekly
• Perform specific architectural design assignments under supervision.
• Document changes to architectural drawings as instructed.
• 3D modeling for schematic design under supervision.
• 1 year of related educational experience and/or training.
• Proficient in Sketch-up.
• Must have good oral and written communication skills.
• Must be detail-oriented and able to work in a team environment.
• Must be able to meet deadlines and work well with others.
Additional Skills a Plus:
• Proficiency or experience with ArchiCADD, AutoCADD, Rebit and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Proficiency or experience with Microsoft Office.
• Project management/enterprise resource planning system experience.
Apply for this Position at Tim Nichols Architect